We are happy that you are interested.
Freshdreamz has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow-up emails; they won’t help.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, Freshdreamz has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Topics We Cover:
We cover everything Digital marketing including but not limited to:
- SEO Services
- Pay For Performance SEO
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
What Do We Publish?
Digital Marketing Education: If you are an expert in digital marketing with something to educate our audience, you can send your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or listicles.
Opinions of experts: If you are an expert in the industry with relevant experience and a good digital presence, you can send your opinions about anything relating to the Digital Marketing industry.
Infographics: If you have a well-crafted infographic, you can send it along with an introduction.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit a story to Freshdreamz, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and adhere to them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Don’t send us chunks of text lying on a word doc. Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business speaking to humans. We are humans giving information to fellow humans, so sound like one in your story. Talk in first person and speak to the readers directly.
- Your articles should be 800- 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
- Send your topic ideas before you submit your story.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us.
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
- If we select your story, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- The author has to right to republish the story elsewhere citing Freshdreamz as the original publisher of the story.
- We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
Got more questions? Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected]